We make prescribing medical equipment easy for your office! Our patient care coordinator will verify
all the insurance info, obtain necessary pre authorizations, and work as a liaison for the patient with
the insurance carrier. Once we obtain authorization for the prescribed equipment, one of Certified Fitters,
in most cases, will deliver the products to the patient's home to ensure a Custom Fit for your patient.
No inventory to manage, no staff time to fit the product, and a seamless transition for your patient.
Features and Benefits when choosing Scomed:
- You and your staff can focus on your practice and not authorizing medical equipment
- We bill the insurance carrier to minimize out of pocket expenses to your patient
- We bill workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims
- Patients receive individual instruction on their specific products in the comfort of their home or the convenience of your office.
- We follow up with all of our patients to ensure satisfaction and compliance with the prescribed products